Senior Communication Consultant
You have a Master’s degree in communications or another relevant field. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience and you understand the policy and media landscape. The ability to develop a strategic vision around a project or campaign is essential. Ideally, you already have some agency experience and can serve as a trusted advisor for your clients.
You combine empathy with strong analytical skills and are looking for a job in which you can professionally develop. You are aware of your strengths and weaknesses and you have an understanding of how you can best make a positive impact on a team.
As a Senior Consultant you support customers with the development and execution of corporate affairs strategies and campaigns. Your tasks include:
- Development of press, public affairs and social media strategies and campaigns
- Collect and analyze input for corporate communication and public affairs strategies
- Planning & follow-up of your team
- Drafting of content: thought leadership content, blogs & keynotes
- Outreach to influencers (journalists, bloggers, opinion leaders,...)
At FINN, you will be part of a team of driven communication professionals that thrives in an inspiring environment in Brussels.
You will have many opportunities to grow patiently. We offer every consultant a personal growth plan with coaching and formal as well as on-the-job training. As a knowledge driven, innovative company, we offer lots of opportunities to learn and to introduce new ideas and methodologies into the team.
We offer a permanent full-time contract with an attractive compensation package, and a varied job in a healthy company with a positive company culture. We invest in the best tools and programmes in order to make our work as efficient and pleasant as possible.
Since it was founded in 2007, FINN has become a reference in corporate communication. Our team can be seen on seminars and events in our industry, and appears regularly in the media. The World PR Report (Holmes Report) mentioned FINN as one of 15 agencies worldwide as "one to watch" because of our "innovative approach".
FINN is a financially healthy company with a clear focus, that has been able to show stable growth over the last years. Clients include leading corporates such as Pfizer, Weight Watchers, Essent, Atlas Copco, and Deloitte, but also ambitious challengers and start-ups such as Keytrade, Teamleader, Twoo, etc.
Our values are:
- Excellence: We are meticulous and precise. We prefer evidence based methodologies, but we're not academics. We are operators at heart.
- Integrity: We understand the value of what our clients entrust to us.
- One step ahead: We are always thinking one step ahead. We are proactive, innovative, in control of project management.
- Plugged in: we know what is going on in the world. The Zeitgeist is just another raw material.
Is your interest piqued by what you just read and are you curious to find out if you might be a match? If so, send your CV and letter of motivation to Kristien Vermoesen, managing partner: email@example.com
After a first round of selections, we will invite you for a written test that assesses your competences and skills in public relations. Based on the score we will determine whether to invite you for an interview with the two managing partners, Kristien Vermoesen and Raf Weverbergh. After that, you will also get the opportunity to meet the team.
Our offices are located at: Koolmijnenkaai 62, 1080 Brussels.
Want to find out more about us first? Visit www.finnpr.com or give us a call at +32 2 513 22 89!